Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Horse Lake, Arizona

Howdy,
    Just back from another short camping trip for three days to White Horse Lake, Arizona. It is about 28 dirt road miles south of Williams, Arizona. Williams is the kick-off place for the railroad that travels north to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Instead of going north like everyone-else, we went south. Beautiful spot. We were here last year. It's only 3 hour drive from Hoover Dam and we are only an hour north of the dam. We left Thursday and came back in today(Sunday). Enjoy the pics! More will follow of course.

BTW: I'm finding that I can't do some things because of my back surgery and other things which I never thought I could ever do again, I'm fine with: like jumping. I thought I could never jump again because of the metal in my back. That is not an issue any :eek:longer. Paddling too, I thought that I wouldn't be able to twist my torso, but I can twist it for kayaking, not to wildly, but I can twist it a little bit!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Wow

All I can say VDF is wow. I will have to head west and camp soon. Maybe next summer. We made it to Colorado this summer, Maybe Nevada next sumer.

Comment

Working...
    X