I need some lantern help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some lantern help

I bought a single mantle lantern at wally world a while back. it uses the 16.4 oz propane cylinders for fuel. they are supposed to start by an electric starter but that doesn't work. i got them to light when they were new but now it is very difficult to get them to light. seems like when i put new mantles on them they will light. but after i turn them off and try to relight another day they won't light. not sure if i am putting mantles on right. they were fairly cheap and maybe that is the problem. i think they are ozark trail or something like that. any help i might receive would be awesome. also, if this post is in the wrong place please tell me. i don't want to violate any rules. thanks:confused:

I moved to the General Chit Chat Forum. These type of lanterns usually are not carried by backpackers. We figured you might get a better response here.

Welcome to the forum.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

Ozark Trail is not the best quality for camping gear. I have a single-mantle Century lantern that works well. Maybe try Coleman too?
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
      X