Boggy Creek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boggy Creek?

Do you think this area will be too advanced of an area for a newbie camper who want's to get some errie shots for class this summer?

on a side note : I will be tent camping in this area hopefully with people or my one brother who is a fly fisher man.
    My cooking site!

Howdy Chile,
    A place set aside for camping is only advanced if you allow it to be so. Going over the lists you've made to make sure you have everything, well do you? Extra matches if it rains, remember to be flexible and try to overcome any problem that arises and learn from your experiences. The practice of setting up a camp in a backyard or town park will pay dividends when you finally hit the dusty trail, hopefully between weather fronts!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
      Howdy Chile,
      A place set aside for camping is only advanced if you allow it to be so. Going over the lists you've made to make sure you have everything, well do you? Extra matches if it rains, remember to be flexible and try to overcome any problem that arises and learn from your experiences. The practice of setting up a camp in a backyard or town park will pay dividends when you finally hit the dusty trail, hopefully between weather fronts!
      Thank you VDF, I will do that.

I don't know if it's this year or next year, But I'm going for sure.

I like to catch big foot with my camera. "no I'm not a believer or a nutcase" I think it would be cool to see something,
      My cooking site!

Comment

Howdy Chile,
        It's okay to post-pone a solo camping trip, one has to be very comfortable with one's self to handle the quiet space when camping.

As you said: "I don't know if it's this year or next year, But I'm going for sure."

That's cool, one has to be honest with one's self and it is always better to camp with someone else if this is your first experience.

Solo camping has always been good to me. To be out in the wilderness that is left for us, I spent most of my time behind the camera photographing anything and everything! I kept cooking very simple and even have been known to go camping in city parks when I was younger. What solo camping does, it puts you in the center of your life and you are relying on yourself. In short order solo camping teaches self-confidence. But postponing it is good too. You had said that you are busy this summer with schooling and that should come first, but you have already tackled the biggest hurdle and that is planting the seed of camping into your lifestyle. Once there, that little seed will grow as you study more about camping and maybe finding a friend to share your desire of camping! Thanks for sharing. Anything is possible!

Comment

Howdy Chile,
          It's okay to post-pone a solo camping trip, one has to be very comfortable with one's self to handle the quiet space when camping.

As you said: "I don't know if it's this year or next year, But I'm going for sure."

That's cool, one has to be honest with one's self and it is always better to camp with someone else if this is your first experience.

Solo camping has always been good to me. To be out in the wilderness that is left for us, I spent most of my time behind the camera photographing anything and everything! I kept cooking very simple and even have been known to go camping in city parks when I was younger. What solo camping does, it puts you in the center of your life and you are relying on yourself. In short order solo camping teaches self-confidence. But postponing it is good too. You had said that you are busy this summer with schooling and that should come first, but you have already tackled the biggest hurdle and that is planting the seed of camping into your lifestyle. Once there, that little seed will grow as you study more about camping and maybe finding a friend to share your desire of camping! Thanks for sharing. Anything is possible!
          Thank you fort he reply VDF, I'm still going to solo camp here in my local cites park though, I'm hoping to get some experience before I tackle a place like boggy creek. "Didn't the blare witch film in boggy creek? and didn't the biggest bigfoot sighting happen in boggy creek?
          My cooking site!

Comment

Howdy Chef,
            Sorry I been busy with the holiday as a veteran! Boggy Creek, it's just a name. And as a photographer I would love to go camping there myself! Great possiblities!

Comment

Howdy Chef,
              Sorry I been busy with the holiday as a veteran! Boggy Creek, it's just a name. And as a photographer I would love to go camping there myself! Great possiblities!
              Thank you VDF, Yes that's the reason I want to go to boggy creek, I would think it be a lot of fun as long as you played it safe.
              My cooking site!

Comment

Working...
              X