Replacing a ceiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing a ceiling

What is the best material to use when replacing the ceiling in a pop up? Also, are there any specific challenges that I need to know before beginning?

Re: Replacing a ceiling

Originally posted by MikeNNRV View Post
    What is the best material to use when replacing the ceiling in a pop up? Also, are there any specific challenges that I need to know before beginning?
    Good question. I don't have an answer for you but wanted to welcome you (belatedly) to the forum...and also draw some attention to your question so some of the other members had a chance to see it.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

Re: Replacing a ceiling

I've never tackled a project like that, but the first material that comes to mind is Fiber Reinforced Plastic, commonly called FRP in the trades. You may have seen some form of it in commercial bathrooms where it's usually textured to resist graffiti artists, but it does come in smooth sheets. The stuff is fairly easy to cut, highly durable and, maybe best of all for a camper, easily cleaned.

Comment

Working...
      X