First post from the south?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post from the south?

Hello I guess nobody from the south has found this forum yet. We live in south mississippi and have several nice CGs in our area, Paul B Johnson SP and Little Black Creek Water Park which is a state funded private run CG and lake. Paul B just added sewer and is popular with some snow birds. LBC is nice but needs some attention the roads are in bad shape and the bath facilities are not the cleanest I have seen. But funding I hear is in place for LBC. Mike327.

Thanks Mike,

Do you have any links to any of the CGs you spoke of? The wife, kids and I are always looking for places to visting...someday.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
      Thanks Mike,

Do you have any links to any of the CGs you spoke of? The wife, kids and I are always looking for places to visting...someday.
      Not at this time My computer got hit by lighting and I am using web tv. A real pain and limited on what it lets me do. Paul B is a state park check msdwfp.com and Little Black is a Pat Harrison Water Distric I did not find a wed address for them. Sorry I hope to have another puter shortly.

Comment

Working...
      X