Tow Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Rig

Well I sold the wrangler last weekend. It was just way to small to be camping with. It really broke my heart. Now on to the next two rig. I am thinking Hemi Durnago or Grand Cherokee. Does anyone have one they are using and love or hate it? I have also tossed around the idea of new Subabru Outback XT. Thoughts?
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

we just got a durango hemi at work for our fleet. i havent drove it yet cause i dont want to be the first to damage it , but everyone i talk to just loves it. i heard some people dont care for the mpg too much and tranny problems.

Comment

Durango

The Hemi Durango is looking more and more like better option for us. I might even be able to use it to tow my Jeep on a flatbed.
      JohnJohn
      ---------
      Forum Admin

Comment

keep the jeep and buy a driving camper and tow the jeep

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn View Post
          Well I sold the wrangler last weekend. It was just way to small to be camping with. It really broke my heart. Now on to the next two rig. I am thinking Hemi Durnago or Grand Cherokee. Does anyone have one they are using and love or hate it? I have also tossed around the idea of new Subabru Outback XT. Thoughts?
          This is several years down the road but I thought of this topic when on a recent trip to Southern Ohio I passed a couple of 4dr Wranglers towing small popups.
          what did you get for a TV
          2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
          2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
          I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

2005 Honda Odyssey. Works great...THE MAN VAN!
            JohnJohn
            ---------
            Forum Admin

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn View Post
              2005 Honda Odyssey. Works great...THE MAN VAN!
              They do have a lot of room. How does it handle long steep grades and mountain roads?
              2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
              2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
              I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Working...
              X