howdy, new here to forum. any other 5ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howdy, new here to forum. any other 5ers

any other 5er owners here? i usually am on rv.net or irv2.com forums. figured id search and found this one.

Originally posted by thebigpunn
    any other 5er owners here? i usually am on rv.net or irv2.com forums. figured id search and found this one.
    Hello bigpunn. I seen your post in the rv.net forum and decided to join. We have a tt but plan to upgrade to a 5er when the kids are gone. Heading to fla for labor day. Mike327.

Comment

Parents In'law

After seeing my wife’s parents 5er, I wouldn't mind having one of those. I also have a TT and would like to move to something bigger. I was thinking of something with a motor though; then I can tow my Jeep on a flatbed behind it. :D
      JohnJohn
      ---------
      Forum Admin

Comment

itsjustme

Originally posted by thebigpunn
        My first visit.Got a fiver,usually in Mexico for a few months in winter.

Comment

howdy

ive got a tent does that count.

Comment

5 ver

Getting ready to head to florida for a couple of weeks any body got any good that they know to visit going for 20 days. Also new to this website please return any messages to wlygtr58. :confused:

Comment

wlygtr58,

Welcome. You'll get an email letting you know when some has replyed to your post. There is a link in the email that will take you to the thread you have posted too. This new version of the forum will even let you see what was posted in the thread.

As for Florida. One been there a few times on business. Let us know what you find out. I'd love to be abel to take 20 days and head out. Have a safe trip!
              JohnJohn
              ---------
              Forum Admin

Comment

hi hi

Comment

hello

Such blasphemous things like plot(!!!!?) and no-pedo-characters in strike witches? :E

Nonsense. Can't see that hapening..:o

Comment

Wlygtr58, welcome! Where in sunny Florida are you visiting? It's a big state, with a little something for everyone.
                    North Florida is more rural and laid back, central is very built-up and controlled by Da Mouse, and the southern part has the Everglades.
                    The coastal areas are nice, with some of the best seafood in the nation!
                    Been chilly here, but spring has sprung!
                    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

I would like to get a Toy Hauler (when I can afford it).

What are the pros/cons of a TT versus a 5th wheel?

Comment

howdy new here to forum any other 5ers

okay well then I will do the first part today .. I am not sure how to go about this exactly .. there would be a lot of images posted to one thread .. maybe I best link every thing? I better check...

Comment

There may be others but one of the biggest advantages t a fifth wheel is the ease of hitching and the center of gravity being over the rear axles (less sway).
                          L

Comment

Hey guys, new to this forum and ran across this thread. Like many of you, we started in a tent and soon moved up to a pop-up when children came along. Then their sports or other activities took camping away for several years. Now that the kids are grown, we purchased a TT last year and the wife and I try to get away as much as possible. We live in SE Georgia and there are many campgrounds around us that we can go for a quick one night stay. We enjoy it so much now we are looking to upgrade to a motorhome. I'd rather have a 5fer, but the wife does not like to be confined to the seat all the time. With the motorhome she can pittle around, cook or simply just rest. I know what you are thinking, I do wear the pants in the family, but she picks them out for me!!!!!:D

Sorry for the long post,

Archie

Comment

Welcome, Archie! As the old saying goes, if Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy. :D
                              Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X