Cave run lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cave run lake

Has anyone ever camped at twin knobs camp ground in cave run?

April,

What state, and what city is it close too?
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

Caverun lake

It is in KY and it is close to Morehead.

Comment

We have camped there several times. We only live about 60 miles from there. I like the campground but they need to expand their electric hookups and add water hookups. That ruins it for me. I like my water and electric!

Comment

Cave Run Lake/Twin Knobs

April,
          My family and I go camping each year the week of July 4th at Twin Knobs. We have a boat so we also spend a lot of time on weekends at the lake as well. We like Twin Knobs as the facilities are nice and well maintained, most camp loops have bath houses with 2-3 showers and electrical outlets. There are sites available to reserve online as well as first come first serve.

They usually have alot of planned activities on the weekends for children, lots of trails, the beach, etc. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. We had trouble with a wheel coming off our boat trailer one year, and of course didn't have the necessary tools to fix the problem. The camp host rounded up the necessary tools and even stayed at the site and helped my husband fix the problem.

I think you'll really enjoy camping there.

Comment

Working...
          X